When Communication Stops, Problems Begin
The Strength of all Relationships is in the Desire and Ability to Repair Them
Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines ~ Robert H. Schuller
I have helped many clients deal successfully with relationship issues and the majority have either improved existing relationships, ended dysfunctional relationships or been able to get into a new, better relationship.
Very often client’s report that after successfully completing therapy they stop thinking about an ex partner even though they had been thinking about them every day for years.
Do you need to find the strength to end a relationship that you know is not right for you? Perhaps you’re just not attracting the right people?
Psychotherapy & Hypnosis can help with following situations:
- Healing/completing relationship with parents (alive or dead)
- Cutting emotional ties with previous partners
- Breaking the tie that somehow binds you to a previous partner
- Enables your ability to be in a relationship or have a happy relationship
- Feelings of self-esteem and confidence
- Feelings of Hurt or Fear of Being Hurt
- Remove feelings of guilt
- Conquer jealousy/possessiveness
- Remove feelings of unworthiness
- Fear of failure
- Feelings of inadequacy
- Fear of being a disappointment
- Lack of trust of the opposite sex
- Fear of commitment
- Fear of being trapped
- Feelings of rejection or fear of being rejected
- Feelings of vulnerability
- Feelings of betrayal or fear of being betrayed
- Sexual problems for men or women
- Bringing back feelings of love into a relationship
- Enabling women to clear out the psychosomatic causes of infertility
Could your relationship be better? Would it be better for you if it ended? Do you want to heal your hurt so that you can be in a relationship again? Do you want the confidence to get out there and meet that special someone?
Whatever your relationship issue it’s really easy to deal with it in consultation with a professional, who is removed from your situation and totally impartial. Of course, relationships are not only the romantic kind, but with your children, parents, siblings, colleagues and friends.
Sometimes is seems like you’ve talked yourselves round in circles in an attempt to sort out your problems. Perhaps all your efforts to’ forget’ have failed? Or is blaming him, or pointing the finger at her getting you nowhere? Experience has also taught me that most of our relationship difficulties are more about us than the other person.
At Positive help Therapy I use psychotherapy to help you better understand your relationship issues, and using hypnosis I can help you deal with it at a deeper level so that you can live with the perfect relationship for you with more freedom and calm.
I am always open about my thought process and the approaches I use because I consider the work to be collaboration.
Here are some of the issues I work with:
- Emerging from depression
- Becoming less anxious, more relaxed, more confident
- Healing traumatic memories that may be inhibiting or upsetting you in the present
- Improving your relationship with yourself
- Improving your relationship with others
- Taming a harsh inner critic
- Mastering panic attacks
- Overcoming phobias
- Grieving in a healthy way
- And many other issues as well
Regardless of the issues, my overall goal is to provide a place that is welcoming and confidential where you can engage with a skilled psychotherapist to create positive changes in your life.
My Unique Approaches
I don’t confine myself to any single theoretical orientation. I utilize a variety of approaches favouring brief solution focused (BSF) methods. My goal is to ensure you get the changes you want both effectively and quickly.
My practice is influenced by Positive psychology, Human Givens psychology, Buddhist Psychology & Mindfulness, Internal Family Systems, Focusing, Emotional Intelligence, Positive NeuroPlasticity Therapies and Hypnosis.
It's All About You
I may have a favorite theory or therapeutic technique that I tend to use more often or fall back on, but I am always willing to and often use all that are available to me.
After all, the key here is to help you as quickly and as effectively as possible ~ Not to pigeon-hole you into some set way of looking at all people, whether it works for you or not.
Contact me if you could benefit from a therapist who will work with you to find the solutions that YOU want, efficiently and effectively.