Online or Telephone Psychotherapy & Hypnosis
A Private, Safe & Convenient Way to obtain help in The Comfort of Your Own Home…
Online or Telephone Therapy ~ A Popular and Growing Service
Flexibility is the main perk that any online therapeutic work can provide.
At Positive Help Therapy I offer the convenience of virtual online or telephone sessions.
My remote psychotherapy and hypnosis services offer you a convenient, secure, safe, and discreet space that empowers you to get the “Positive Help” you are looking for.
There could be numerous reasons that you may be unable to physically seek the help you want – Perhaps a lack of transport, some mobility issues, or maybe you live too far away from a therapist’s location. It could simply be that you would just prefer to have remote sessions with me in the comfort of your own home.
There are of course many other reasons and circumstances that may occur for you asking for telephone or online therapy.
Whatever the scenario, your reasons for choosing the online or telephone over the face-to-face setting are your choice and I respect your right to choose this ever-growing and popular form of therapeutic work.
Regardless of your reasons, with today’s technology, it is both easy and convenient to now receive safe and secure psychotherapy and hypnosis either via the telephone or with me online.
During these sessions, with my experience and support, we are easily able to create our own therapeutic space together.
Research has also confirmed that online therapy is just as effective as in-office sessions. If you’d like to read some of the recent evidence-based studies please click here.
There are so many benefits to online psychotherapy and hypnosis, some of them include –
- The ease of scheduling your appointments regardless of your location, making it easy and convenient to access the right therapy for you where and when you need it
- There’s no need to travel to my office
- And, you can remain in the familiar and comfortable surroundings of your own environment
- There is also more convenience, with a wider choice of timeframes for your sessions, outside of my normal office hours, including evenings and weekends *(if you need a time not listed on my booking schedule please let me know & I will see what I can arrange)
So, what you will need for your personal online therapy session?
- A laptop, desktop or tablet with a video camera (webcam) so we can easily see each other
- A free app installed on your device called ZOOM – Click here.
- A stable internet connection
- A headset or earphones, with a microphone so that we can speak to each other and hear clearly
- A quiet and private space is preferable, somewhere you won’t be interrupted and where you will feel safe to talk openly
- A comfortable chair, sofa, or a place where you can relax and also where your face is visible throughout the session.
- Before your scheduled appointment time we will also do a brief run through to ensure everything is set up well for a smooth consultation session
- A telephone connection if you would prefer a phone session
- You are also able to pay via bank transfer (just request my bank details)
Therapy is ultimately about letting someone else give you a hand – I am honoured to offer you my hand, virtually during our online sessions.
SO, IF ONLINE OR TELEPHONE THERAPY SOUNDS RIGHT FOR YOU
or Telephone me on 0419 245 352
I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU AND CONNECTING SOON…
I am always open about my thought process and the approaches I use because I consider the work to be collaboration.
Here are some of the issues I work with:
- Emerging from depression
- Becoming less anxious, more relaxed, more confident
- Healing traumatic memories that may be inhibiting or upsetting you in the present
- Improving your relationship with yourself
- Improving your relationship with others
- Taming a harsh inner critic
- Mastering panic attacks
- Overcoming phobias
- Grieving in a healthy way
- And other issues as well
Regardless of the issues, my overall goal is to provide a place that is welcoming and confidential where you can engage with a skilled psychotherapist and hypnotist to create positive changes in your life.
My Unique Approaches
I don’t confine myself to any single theoretical orientation. I am a holistic practitioner and utilize a variety of approaches always favouring brief solution focused methods. My goal is to ensure that you get the changes you want effectively and quickly.
My practice is influenced in the main by Buddhist & Positive psychology, Energy therapies, Human Givens psychology, Internal Family Systems, Focusing, Emotional Intelligence, Positive NeuroPlasticity and of course Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy.
It's All About You
I may have a favorite theory or therapeutic technique that I tend to use more often or fall back on, but I am always willing to and often use all that are available to me.
After all, the key here is to help the client as quickly and as effectively as possible ~ Not to pigeon-hole them into some set way of looking at all people, whether it works for them or not.
Contact me if you could benefit from a therapist who will work with you to find the solutions that YOU want, efficiently and effectively.