Online Psychotherapy & Hypnosis
A Private, Safe & Convenient Way to Establish a Therapeutic Relationship in The Comfort of Your Own Home…
Flexibility is the main perk that any online therapeutic work can provide. This is why the service is growing so much lately.
At Positive Help Therapy I offer both a traditional face-to-face therapeutic practice and I also offer the convenience of virtual online sessions.
My online psychotherapy and hypnosis service offers you a convenient, secure, safe, and discreet space that empowers you to get the “Positive Help” you are looking for.
My online sessions are becoming more popular with many of my clients.
There could be numerous reasons that you are unable to physically come to my rooms – Perhaps a lack of transport, or some mobility issues, or maybe you live too far away from my location. It could simply be that you would just prefer to have remote sessions with me in the comfort of your own home.
There are of course many other reasons and circumstances that may occur for you asking for online therapy.
In any scenario, your reasons for choosing the online over the face-to-face setting are your choice and I respect your right to choose this every growing and popular form of therapeutic work.
Regardless of your reasons, with today’s technology, it is both easy and convenient to now receive safe and secure psychotherapy and hypnosis with me online.
During an online session, we are able to create our own therapeutic space together. In my experience, this lack of a shared physical space actually fosters creativity.
Research has also confirmed that online therapy is just as effective as in-office sessions. If you’d like to read some of the recent evidence-based studies please click here.
There are so many benefits to online psychotherapy and hypnosis, some of them include –
- The ease of scheduling your appointments regardless of your location, making it easy and convenient to access the right therapy for you where and when you need it
- There’s no need to travel to my office
- And, you can remain in the familiar and comfortable surroundings of your own environment
- There is also more convenience, with a wider choice of timeframes for your sessions, outside of my normal office hours, including evenings and weekends
So, what you will need for your personal online therapy session?
- A laptop, desktop or tablet with a video camera (webcam) so we can easily see each other
- A free app installed on your device called ZOOM – Click here.
- A stable internet connection
- A headset or earphones, with a microphone so that we can speak to each other and hear clearly
- A quiet and private space is preferable, somewhere you won’t be interrupted and where you will feel safe to talk openly
- A comfortable chair, sofa or a place where you can relax and also where your face is visible throughout the session.
- Before your scheduled appointment time we will also do a brief run through to ensure everything is set up well for a smooth consultation session
- A credit or debit card or a bank transfer for pre-payment of session
Therapy is ultimately about letting someone else give you a hand – I am honoured to offer you my hand, virtually during our online sessions.
SO, IF ONLINE THERAPY SOUNDS RIGHT FOR YOU, CONTACT ME NOW or Telephone 0419 245 352
AND SCHEDULE YOUR FREE 15 MINUTE CONSULTATION SO WE CAN DISCUSS YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS AND I CAN ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE.
I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU AND CONNECTING WITH YOU SOON…
I am always open about my thought process and the approaches I use because I consider the work to be collaboration.
Here are some of the issues I work with:
- Emerging from depression
- Becoming less anxious, more relaxed, more confident
- Healing traumatic memories that may be inhibiting or upsetting you in the present
- Improving your relationship with yourself
- Improving your relationship with others
- Taming a harsh inner critic
- Mastering panic attacks
- Overcoming phobias
- Grieving in a healthy way
- And other issues as well
Regardless of the issues, my overall goal is to provide a place that is welcoming and confidential where you can engage with a skilled psychotherapist and hypnotist to create positive changes in your life.
My Unique Approaches
I don’t confine myself to any single theoretical orientation. I utilize a variety of approaches favouring brief solution focused (BSF) methods. My goal is to ensure you get the changes you want both effectively and quickly.
My practice is influenced by Positive psychology, Human Givens psychology, Internal Family Systems, Focusing, Emotional Intelligence, Positive NeuroPlasticity Therapies and Hypnosis.
It's All About You
I may have a favorite theory or therapeutic technique that I tend to use more often or fall back on, but I am always willing to and often use all that are available to me.
After all, the key here is to help the client as quickly and as effectively as possible ~ Not to pigeon-hole them into some set way of looking at all people, whether it works for them or not.
Contact me if you could benefit from a therapist who will work with you to find the solutions that YOU want, efficiently and effectively.